For the pressure of 1.2344 Hot die steel . The steel by electroslag remelting, uniform material, hardenability has good mechanical properties and excellent polishing performance, high toughness and plasticity, good high and low temperature resistance and high temperature resistance and fatigue resistance. Suitable for aluminum, zinc alloy, cold extrusion die and cooked.
1. uniform material, excellent machinability and polishing, 2. high toughness and plasticity, 3. high temperature high wear resistance, 4. excellent overall hardenability, 5. good high-temperature strength and thermal fatigue resistance. 6. heat treatment is very low distortion, 7. and the traditional steel possesses better isotropy, excellent toughness and ductility for the pressure of.1.2344 hot die steel each direction.
Softening annealing hardening and tempering forging
050-850 C 820-840 C 1020-1050 C 520-700 C
Purity: according to the ASTM E45 A, A = 0.5 B oxide, sulfide, C silicate and D spherical oxide each less than or equal to 1 or DIN 50602-K1 10 or according to customer requirements.
Material factory state: softening annealing, fine microstructure, hardness up to 229HB or modified to customer requirements.
Isothermal annealing specification
The annealing temperature (850 + 10) C, 2h insulation, furnace cooling to (720 + 10) 4H C, thermal insulation, furnace cooling to 500 DEG C, followed by air cooling, the hardness is less than or equal to 229HBW.
Specification for high temperature tempering
Tempering temperature (730 + 10) C, 2h insulation, furnace cooling all is smaller than 500 DEG C, followed by air cooling.
Specification for quenching and tempering
The quenching temperature is 850 DEG C ~880, oil cooling, the hardness of 50 ~52HRC; the tempering temperature is 580 DEG C ~640, followed by air cooling, the hardness of 28 ~36HRC
The heating temperature of 860 DEG C ~900, oil cooling, tempering temperature of 570 DEG C ~70O, air cooling, tempering hardness of 28~35HRC.
The content ( %)
1) density: 7.31g/cm
2) linear expansion coefficient: temperature of 18 ~100 C /18 ~200 ~300 C/18 ~400 ~ C/18 ~ C/18 ~ ~500 ~ C/18 ~600 /18 C ~700 C, the linear expansion coefficient of 11.9 * 10K/12.20 * 10K/12. 50 * 10K/12. 81 * 10K/13.11 * 10K/13.41 * 10K/13.71 * 10K 3): elastic modulus (20 C) 212000MPa (shear modulus the room temperature is 825000MPa, Poisson's ratio of 0.288)
4) thermal conductivity: the temperature of 20 DEG /100 DEG /200 DEG C/300 DEG C/400 DEG C, the thermal conductivity of 36 [W/ (M - K)] /33.4[W/ (M - K)]/31.4[W/ (M - K)]/30.1[W/ (M - K)]/29.3[W/ (M - K)]
The use of state
30-56HRC YB/T 094-1997 provides state of supply: flat steel for plastic die steel: width 170 ~410mm, thickness 25~105mm. Available in 29.5 ~35HRC under the condition of hardness. The pre hardened state, the hardness is less than or equal to 28HRC; the annealed hardness is less than or equal to 22HRC, ASTM A388-FBH max.3mm ultrasonic testing (1/8inch) or SEP 1921-test group3-ciassE e, or according to customer requirements.
The main application
1. die (mould, fixture, mold, nozzle, thimble, nitride)
2. extrusion die (mould core, support, baffle blocks,)
3. (hot pressing mold, aluminum, magnesium, copper, alloy)
4. parts, such as cold shear, flash, hot cutting, wear parts,
The AISI/SAE standard H13, 4Cr5MoVSi, GB China standard UDDEHOLM standard ORVAR 2M, Sweden Sweden (ASSAB) standard 8402/8407, Japanese standard SKD61, Japan Hitachi (HITACHI) DAC standard, Japan fujikoshi (NACHI) standard license No. HDS61, German DIN standard material No. 1.2344, Austria Lu (100 BOHLER standard W302).