1.2379 die steel is a high carbon high chromium alloy tool steel after heat treatment with hardness and high wear resistance, and has the hardenability, good stability and size, 1.2379 die steel and die steel NAK80 as suitable for the production of high precision long life coldfor mold and molding of thermosetting plastic.
The characteristics of 1.2379 die steel
The vacuum degassing refining pure steel.
The ball softening annealing, cutting performance is good.
- strengthening elements vanadium, molybdenum special with extremely high wear resistance.
Carbon C:1.45 ~ 1.70
Si: Si = 0.40
Mn: Mn = 0.40
Sulfur: S = 0.030
P: P = 0.030
Cr Cr:11.00 ~ 12.50
Ni Ni: allow residual content less than 0.25
Cu: allow residual copper content is less than 0.30
V ~ 0.30 V:0.15
Mo Mo:0.40 ~ 0.60
Cryogenic treatment specification
Cryogenic treatment: in order to obtain the highest hardness and dimensional stability, the mold immediately after quenching of cryogenic -70 to -80 DEG C, keep 3-4 hours, and then in the tempering treatment, the hardness of mould tool or cryogenic treatment than the conventional heat treatment of high hardness 1-3HRC. Parts of complex shape and size changes in the larger, cryogenic treatment has the risk of cracking production
Die steel is a high carbon high chromium alloy tool steel after heat treatment with hardness and high wear resistance, and has the hardenability, good stability and size, suitable for the production of high precision long life coldfor mold and molding of thermosetting plastic mold.
The sheet thickness of not more than 2MM, efficient blanking die, punching die and stamping die.
The scissors, inserts, woodworking blade.
The thread rolling die and wear slider.
The cold heading die, thermosetting resin molding.
The deep drawing forming die, extrusion die.
Refer to the corresponding grade Chinese GB standard grade Cr12Mo1V1, the American AISI/ASTM standard grade D2, Japan JIS standard SKD11, German standard DIN grade X155CrVMo121, Japan Hitachi (HITACHI) SLD standard, Japan Datong (DAIDO) standard DC11, Japan fujikoshi (NACHI) standard CDS11, Austria 100 Paul (BOHLER) standard K110 and Sweden (ASSAB) standard XW41.
The physical properties of quenching and tempering hardness to 63HRC. at room temperature and high temperature physical properties
1) a temperature of 20 DEG C, density 7700g/cm, thermal conductivity of 20. 0W/ (M - K), the elastic modulus of 210000MPa.
2) a temperature of 200 DEG C, density 7650g/cm, linear expansion coefficient (20 ~ C) 12.2 * 10K, thermal conductivity: 21.0W/ (M - K), the elastic modulus of 200000MPa.
3) the temperature of 400 DEG C, the density of 7600g/cm, the thermal conductivity of 23.0W/ (M - K), the elastic modulus of 180000MPa.
Hot working process specification specification
The starting temperature of 1050 DEG C, termination temperature 850 C, furnace cooling.
Under protective gas, heating to 800~850 DEG C to 10 DEG /h, the cooling rate to 600 DEG C, and then air cooling, the hardness is less than or equal to 250HBw.
To deal with stress
If you want to eliminate the residual stress after rough machining, mold should be heated to 650 DEG C, 2h insulation after furnace cooling to 500 DEG C, and then released cold air.
Specification for quenching and tempering
The first preheating temperature of 550 ~600 ~ C per 25mm about 30min; second times the preheating temperature of 800 ~850 C, each 25mm about 30min; austenitizing temperature 975~1040: every 25mm keep 30min, oil (40 ~70 C) or gas cooling, tempering cold immediately after 50~70mm.
1: 150) low temperature tempering tempering temperature of ~200 DEG C, each 25mm 60m n remains above, about the empty cold, the hardness is greater than or equal to 61HRC. Low temperature tempering suitable austenitizing temperature of 975 DEG C low ~1025.
2): high temperature tempering tempering temperature of 480~540 DEG C, each 25mm above about 60min, air cooling, tempering hardness more than 58HRC more than two times. High temperature tempering austenitizing temperature should be 1000 degrees C with high ~1040.
Cryogenic treatment specification
Immediately after the quenching between workpiece cooling -80 ~ -70 ~ C and maintained for 3 ~4h, then tempering. Cryogenic treatment can improve the hardness of 1~3HRC.
Aging treatment specification
The aging temperature of 110 ~140 ~ C, holding 25 ~100h to ensure that the workpiece size stability during use.
Typical application examples
1) suitable for the production of various high silicon steel sheet blanking die.
2) suitable for precision stamping die, extrusion die, drawing die, blanking die.
3) shear thin material for high efficiency scissors, deep drawing die and die drawing etc..
4) applies to the deformation of complex modulus, high wear resistance of various kinds of cold stamping die long service life.
5) die used requires excellent abrasion resistance and toughness of the cold, can be used for embossing dies, cold forging die.
6) for stamping die, the heavy cold shear blade, screw plate etc..
7) for cold heading dies, Tao Tumo etc..
8) for loss of plastic molding.